Sailing Cruise Philippines
Crewed pleasure yacht charter for a sailing cruise in the Philippines to remember, the full list is here. Crewed yacht charter is available in a number of locations around the country. The range of sailing yachts available for a sailing cruise varies considerably and the facilities may be very different - everything from a Hobie beach catamaran to a 40-plus foot cruising catamaran with full catering and water-toys.
Most sailing cruise yachts available for crewed yacht charter are found in the area of Puerto Galera, Subic Bay, Coron / Busuanga and Boracay. However, most of these sailing yachts can be delivered to another location to begin a yacht charter.
If you are flying into the country to start your Philippines sailing cruise yacht charter then you need to know that the main airline hubs are located in Metro Manila and Cebu and Davao. There are also secondary international airports at Puerto Princesa, Iloilo, Kalibo and Laoag.
The three main domestic airlines are Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific and Air Asia Philippines. In addition, some of the smaller airports are serviced by Air Swift, Air Juan and SkyJet Airlines. Air Juan also provide seaplane services from Metro Manila to a few places that have no airports.
Listed here are boats that are offered for sailing cruise and crewed pleasure yacht charter in the Philippines:
Sailing Catamaran - Naya
Available for crewed or bareboat charter to/from anywhere. Scheduled charters available from Batangas to: Boracay, Puerto Galera and Romblon. Sailing catamaran Naya is a Wharram 46, built 2007; refurbished specifically for yacht charter 2013. Plenty of deck space for entertaining and relaxing.
- Accommodation: three, private double berths plus a pilot double berth
- Catering: galley with LPG burners, freezer and cool boxes
- Extra facilities: scuba tank refilling station aboard plus up to 12 scuba tanks; charging for all your personal communications gadgets (with back-up genset); and, WiFi internet (where terrestrial signal available).
- Home port: Laiya, Batangas - 2 hours from Manila NAIA airport; can be delivered most places.
- Typical yacht rental: from US$700 per day, fully catered
Sailing Yacht - Guinevere II
Available for bareboat and crewed yacht charter: day sailing adventures. Sailing yacht Guinevere II is a Golden Gate/Farralon 30-foot sailing yacht, and is owned by the Puerto Galera Yacht Club. She is used for sail training lessons at the Puerto Galera Yacht Club; Guinevere II is available for bareboat and crewed charter whenever there are no scheduled sailing lessons.
- Accommodation: limited
- Catering: icebox
- Extra facilities: none
- Home port: Puerto Galera - 3-4 hours from Manila NAIA airport; can pick up in Batangas
Sailing Catamaran - Hobie Getaway
Available for crewed yacht charter and for bareboat yacht charter rental: day sailing. The Hobie Getaway is an ideal boat rental for groups of up to four people, to explore Taal Lake and the volcano at its heart. To rent the Hobie Getaway you and your crew must become day-members of the Taal Lake Yacht Club.
- Accommodation: n/a
- Catering: cool box can be provided
- Extra facilities: food and beverages available from the clubhouse
- Home port: Taal Lake - 1 hour from Manila NAIA airport or 3 hours from Clark DMIA, by private hire vehicle
if you have requirements that are not met here then drop us a line and we will make inquiries for you:
contact Philippine Yacht Charter.
Copyright © 2009-2022 Philippine Yacht Charter; All Rights Reserved